- Every order is handled by one of our Live Customer Service Representatives.
- Orders are processed daily and orders entered by 12:00 am CST, ship the same day.
- The “days” in shipping method refer to “business” days, and does not include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays. For example, if you select FedEx Overnight service for an item that ships on Friday. The item will be delivered to you the next business day, on Monday.
- Any special shipping requirements must be noted on the order.
- Our preferred shipping agent is FedEx.
- Extreme care is exercised in packaging our shipments. Please notify us within 5 days of any damage or orders shipped incorrectly.
- Product with visible damage upon delivery should be refused from the carrier upon delivery.
Please contact Customer Service calling our toll-free number, submitting a fax, or emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Bird & Cronin products are warranted against defects found in material and/or workmanship for the useful life of the product when used in accordance with generally accepted medical practices and/or in accordance with instructions from Bird & Cronin. Alteration to, misuse of, or failure to maintain follow directions provided from Bird & Cronin of any product shall void this warranty. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with any Bird & Cronin product please contact customer service and we will help you in any way we can. You may also contact your Customer Service Representative with warranty problems or questions.
To ensure the return is handled efficiently, Bird & Cronin asks that the following steps be considered.
Prior to Returning Products
Merchandise to be returned must have company authorization. To obtain a Return Authorization Number, please contact a Customer Service Representative at 800-328-1095 8:00 am - 4:30 pm CST Monday – Friday. We also ask you provide the following information:
- Product number, quantity, and lot number
- Reason for Return
- Customer PO Number
- Invoice Number
- Contact Name, phone number, and fax number
- Total number of boxes of product to return
Please Note: No returns will be accepted after 6 months per date of invoice. All returns must have a RA Credit Authorization Number on the outside of the box(es) and in no case will be accepted after 6 months.
All returns that are non-defective items must be shipped prepaid to the following address, with the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box:
Bird & Cronin, Inc.
Attn: Return Goods Department
1200 Trapp Road
Eagan, MN 55121
Return Authorization Number ________
Defective or Damaged Products
If you received a defective or damaged product, please contact a Customer Service Representative BEFORE returning the product(s). If you would like a replacement item, Bird & Cronin will pay for the freight to send the replacement item and will pay for the cost of returning the defective item. Please provide the length of time the patient used the defective item. Defective product must always be returned, unless otherwise authorized by Bird & Cronin.
Your account will be credited after the defective product is returned. If the product is found to not be defective, Bird & Cronin reserves the right to refuse the credit, or to issue an invoice for the value of the replacement item.
All returns are subject to a minimum15% restocking fee. No returns will be accepted after 6 months per date of invoice.
Product Not Eligible for Return
Products listed below may not be returned unless the item is defective or was due to a Bird & Cronin error.
- Custom made “special” items
- Items that are not in original containers/boxes
- Products that have been discontinued or changed
- Altered items or items that are not resalable
All returns are subject to approval. Credit can not be issued until approval process is complete.