The AS1™ Ankle Stirrup Kit gives the Healthcare Provider a product for the injured ankle that cares for the patient from the acute injury phase through ankle rehabilitation. This saves valuable caregiver time helping reduce costs while effectively caring for the injured patient.
Designed to provide for functional management of the injured ankle from the initial injury through rehabilitation.
The AS1™ Ankle Stirrup Kit Includes:
- AS1™ Ankle Stabilizer with Valve Regular (0814 0744) – Provides support and protection for the injured ankle.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex Elastic Bandage – Provides circumferential compression to control swelling.
- Flexible Cold Pack – Provides cold therapy to help control swelling and pain.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex Exercise Band – Provides for ankle rehabilitation exercises.
- Application Instructions and Exercise Instructions – Provides the necessary patient information for brace application and ankle rehabilitation.