Last Update: 12/2020
Consent to the Policy
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 13 without the permission of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information of children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected or received personal information from someone under 13 without verification of parental consent and supervision, we will delete the personal information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 without the consent of the parent or guardian, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Dynatronics Collects
Dynatronics collects both personal and non-personal Information. We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically when you use the Website, or from third parties.
Automatically Collected Information
Dynatronics collects data using both cookies and information from your web browser. This includes your IP address, your browser type, and your operating system. The information we receive depends on the settings of your browser. Information collected from your browser may not be personally identifiable, but could become identifiable when combined with identifying information.
Information You Provide Us
If you choose to purchase products or request additional services from us, we or a third-party provider, may request additional personal information from you for billing, shipping, and collecting purposes. This information may include your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and payment information. Additionally, we may collect information from you when you fill out forms on our Website. The information you provide will either be manually or electronically stored in our database.
Cookies and Other Technologies
- Which pages are visited and for how long;
- Personalize your experience with the Website;
- Support the functions of the Website such as saving you from having to reenter information already in our database.
Generally, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. While you are not required to accept cookies to visit the Website, you may be unable to use all of the functions of the Website if your browser rejects our cookies.
How Information is Used
Generally, we use the information collected through this Website and information you provide us:
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising between you and us, including for billing and shipping;
- For security and fraud prevention purposes;
- To provide you with effective customer service;
- To contact you with information regarding your use of the Website;
- To better understand your needs and interests;
- To improve our products, services, and marketing;
- To provide you with a personalized experience on the Website;
- For any other purpose identified in an applicable privacy notice or other agreements between you and us.
We maintain reasonable administrative, physical, and technological measures to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information you provide on or through this Website. Unfortunately, no website, database, or server is completely secure or “hacker proof”. We cannot guarantee your personal information will not be misused, disclosed, lost by accident, or accessed by unauthorized users.
Links to Other Websites
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose aggregate information that does not identify any individual about our users without restrictions.
- Third-Party Vendors. Dynatronics shares information collected through the Website with third-parties who act on our behalf. Third-parties may need information to perform their contractual obligations.
- Business Transfers. The information we collect may be transferred to a successor organization, if, for example, we transfer the ownership or operation of this Website in the event of a merger with another organization. If a transfer does occur, the successor organization’s use of your information will be limited to this Policy and the privacy preferences you have expressed to us.
Accessing or Correcting Your Personal Information
You may send an email to email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete personal information that you have provided us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe it may violate any law or legal requirement.
Changes to the Policy
For your convenience, we will update the “last revised” date at the top of this page. Please check the “last updated” date each time you access the Website to check if the policy has changed since your last visit.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.